- Jasia isn't my real name. It's an online persona used for privacy purposes. My business name is Jann, same story... an online persona used for business purposes (my business is all online afterall). Jasia is a Polish version of Jann, sort of, so the two kind of tie together. I've used Jann much longer than I've used Jasia. I like both. Feel free to call me either.
- When I was 16, I spent a summer semester at Alliance College in Cambridge Springs, PA to learn all things Polish... language, dance, history, etc. But I learned more about boys than I did about the Polish stuff ;-)
- I once saw a UFO. It was hovering above my high school. My girlfriend and I were on our way to school for play practice when we saw it. We freaked out and ran across the parking lot screaming for all we were worth. Nobody at the play practice believed us but the next day the sighting was reported on the local news. Apparently others in the neighborhood had seen it too.
- My favorite color is pink.
- My undergraduate major was psychology and I have a master's degree in social work. I'm a licensed Master Social Worker with the State of Michigan. I worked on and off for 15 years as a clinical therapist before making a career change (to web site designer) in the mid 1990s.
Now I get to tag 5 blogging buddies to each share 5 things about themselves that we don't already know. Let's see... how about Chris Dunham, Randy Seaver, Lee Anders, Miriam Robbins Midkiff, and Steve Danko. Who wants to play?