- Monday: Make a set of ornaments for my mother-in-law featuring the grandchildren (last year's set included her parents, her wedding, and her children).
- Tuesday: Make calendars (including the birth dates and anniversaries of the ancestors of course!).
- Wednesday: Design this year's Christmas card that our family will send out.
- Thursday: Put together a photo book about my daughter's first cat, Circe.
- Friday: Catch up day to finish up whatever projects didn't get done Mon-Fri.
From the Peanuts free online library at Comics.com.