Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Blog Has a New Face

You're in the right place, my blog has a new face. In an effort to gain more control over my blog design I've switched to another template. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or change to yet another one. But for now this will do.

I apologize to those of you reading this post using the Internet Explorer Browser. I'm aware of how badly the page is rendering and there's nothing I can do about it. The code is fine. It's renders perfectly in the Firefox Browser. The problem is with Blogger. And I can't get any help from them. They're busy migrating servers (which isn't going well, so I'm led to believe) and help for "minor" problems like mine doesn't seem to be forth coming. I'd consider switching to a different blog host but that would just be too much work for me to take on right now.

So I'm just going to plug along and hope that Blogger gets it's **** together. With luck my blog will quickly heal itself. How's that for magically thinking?

Technorati Tags:|