Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Valentine For You


Happy Valentine's Day to all my blogger buddies!

One of these days I'm going to write about digital scrapbooking. I'm still a novice at it but I enjoy it tremendously. I threw together a Valentine page for you that combines my creative efforts at scrapbooking and one of those tantalizing family recipes that I recently received for my cookbook project. I haven't tried it out myself yet but it's one of those recipes that tempts me. If you try it, let me know how it turns out!

Click on the image for a readable version.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is lovely, Jasia! Thank you, and Happy Valentine's Day to you too! As soon as strawberries come into season, I will try it and let you know how it turns out.

    ~ Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page, Jasia, and what a yummy recipe! I have had this recipe before (or something quite similar), and can tell you it is as delicious as it sounds!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drool. That looks so good! Sounds yummy. I'm sure it tastes great too, especially with the whipped cream.

    Of course, this is why I'm a little pudgy... (not only the eating part of it, there's the no exercise and the sitting at the computer parts too).

    Happy Valentine's Day to one of my favorite genea-bloggers! (Yes, I have lots of faves).

    Hugs -- Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belate Valentines to you too! By the way if you would like to do some posts on digital scrapbooking let me know. I can sure help. I'm a Heritage Makers consultant. Check out my website at www.untanglefamilyroots.com and you can use the tutorial to play around with designing your own. By the way thanks for posting me before on my HM business. I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete