Thursday, February 01, 2007

What's Popular on My Blog?

Do you ever wonder which of your blog posts are the most read? As a webmaster I spend a good bit of time looking at reports of my customer's web site content to see who is visiting what pages, when, for how long, and where from. Occasionally I even look at my own ;-)

Today I looked at the report for my blog and as usual I was surprised at which of my blog posts was the most visited. For the week of January 25th-31st, the most visited specific page (article) on my blog was Jasia Revealed. Of all the posts I made to my blog last week the most visited one was not about genealogy, photography, or creative writing. It was about me! Even more weird is that the Jasia Revealed post was created on January 18th and should have been "old news" by this reporting period. Go figure. I guess inquiring minds want to know ;-)

What's popular on your blog? You might be surprised!