Friday, September 21, 2007

The Mobile Genealogist

Kevin Phillips of Northern Hills Software, creator of Pocket Genealogist, has started a new blog. The Mobil Genealogist went live on September 18th with an introductory post. "This blog will contain articles on new devices or software, tips, tricks and other items related to Pocket Genealogist and just about anything else that we think you might find useful." Today's article on HP's new VGA Pocket PC is his first content article.

I am just delighted with this news. I've been a Pocket Genealogist user from version one. It's a great piece of software and Kevin provides the best tech support in the industry. He is also one of the best technology writers I've ever read. He manages to explain the most complicated tech stuff in terms any novice can understand.

I've already added The Mobile Genealogist blog to my RSS reader. I'm looking forward to reading all the latest news and information Kevin intends to share with us. Check it out and see if you don't find it interesting reading too!