Saturday, November 17, 2007

161 Meme, Oh My!

Oh my gosh fM! What have you done to me? LOL!

FootnoteMaven, the wonderfully talented, witty, and humorous author of the footnoteMaven blog has tagged me for the "161 Meme". I'm supposed to open up the book I am currently reading to page 161 and share with you the 6th sentence on that page.

I want you to know that I'm blushing here...

I'm currently reading, Hot Stuff by Janet Evanovich and Leanne Banks. The 6th sentence on page 161 is:

No condoms that I could see, so I'm guessing he doesn't use the house for fun.

(I feel like I've been caught with my pants down! LOL!)

I'm going to tag the following 5 people:
Randy at Genea-Musings and Lee at The I Seek Dead People Blog because they are always teasing me about being "The Sexy Genealogist" and I can hear the comments coming from them now! And then I'm going to tag Becky at kinexxions, Lorine at Olive Tree Genealogy, and Schelly at Tracing the Tribe because I'm just curious as to what they're reading these days.

Goodnight!