Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog Recognition

Kimberly Powell, author of About.com:Genealogy, has come up with "10 Genealogy Blogs Worth Reading". It's a great list and I have to agree with her that choosing 10 blogs from among the wonderful and talented group of genealogy bloggers online is no easy feat. But she's come up with a wonderful sampling of that talent! Check it out and see if you don't agree.

Oh, and my Creative Genealogy blog was one of those that made her list... {grin} She was also kind enough to mention and link to this blog as well. THANK YOU FOR THE RECOGNITION KIMBERLY!

5 comments:

  1. Jasia,
    You deserve the recognition!
    And it's great how many of the
    names on that list contribute to your
    CoG.

    Congratulations!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jasia! I'm glad to see you getting the recognition you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being included on the list! It is a great list and contains some of the blogs I visit on regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, congrats to you kiddo! If I had my druthers I would put yours at the top of the list, but then I'd somehow slight Randy and all the other great genea-bloggers. What to do, what to do . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a little world-wide recognition to put a smile on your face. Well deserved!

    Chery

    ReplyDelete