Monday, November 24, 2008

8 Times 'Round the Dance Floor

Thomas, of Destination: Austin Family and Thomas 2.0 fame, has tagged me for the latest meme. This one involves telling you 8 things about myself, presumably things you don't already know. You've probably been following this meme on other's blogs but for the benefit of those who aren't aware of the rules, here they are.

The Rules

1. Each player starts with eight random fact
/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their
own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose
eight people to get tagged and list their name.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling
them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for the 8 Things About Me:
  1. Unlike Sheri, I have taken belly dancing lessons but I never dance in the frozen food section of the grocery store.
  2. I have also taken Polka and ethnic Polish folk dancing lessons.
  3. I have taken tap dancing lessons as well.
  4. And I have also taken jazz (Vegas Line) dancing lessons.
  5. I've taken country line dancing lessons too.
  6. Oh, and I've taken ballroom dancing lessons.
  7. I have a brother who competed in ballroom dancing competitions and was an instructor for the Arthur Murray Dance Studio.
  8. I have another brother with 2 left feet.
I'm not sure who's been tagged at this point so I'll just give a shout out to all of you who haven't been... TAG! YOU'RE IT!