Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish all of my blogging buddies and faithful readers of the Creative Gene blog a wonderful, tasty, fun, and safe Thanksgiving. And I want to remind everyone to grab your camera and audio recorder before you head out the door or sit down to your own dinner table. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity to record your family history!

Happy Thanksgiving from my house to yours! And here's a one to make you smile...

From Snoopy.com.

5 comments:

  1. and Happy Thanksgiving to you, Jasia. I actually got out my digital recorder yesterday--the generation that's coming to my house is the one that's always thought of themselves (ourselves) as the younger one, but with our parents and grandparents gone, it really is just us now--we sort of got promoted whether we wanted to or not. And we need to get some of our memories down, even if we are oh, so young. :-) Hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Jasia. Looking forward to being with family and enjoying a turkey dinner. Ah, tradition!
    Waleria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasia sweetie - have a great day!! I will be with the in-laws and taking it easy this year. My only task was to make stuffing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasia - happy Turkey day to you as well! Have all the kids, grandkids, in-laws/out-laws at our home today! I'm doing it all except for the GB casserole & Mac & Cheese (son-in-law's specialty). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jasia,
    Happy Gobble, Gobble! Very thankful for genealogy bloggers such as yourself!

    ReplyDelete