I've made a change in topic for the next edition of the COG over what was listed on my side bar for most of this year, so pay attention ladies and gents!
Call for Submissions!
The topic for the next edition of the Carnival of Genealogy will be: What the Carnival of Genealogy has meant to you.
The COG has been published twice a month for over three years now, 83 editions thus far! It's covered a wide variety of topics and introduced many, many new bloggers and even a new carnival. Here's an opportunity to look back and reflect on when you first discovered the COG and when you first participated in it.
- What was your favorite topic to write about?
- Have you guest hosted the COG?
- Is there an article you've read in the COG that stands out in your mind?
- What have you learned from reading or writing for the COG?
- Have you ever recommended the COG to anyone?
- If you haven't participated in the COG thus far, why not?
- How has the COG helped your family history research?
- Has it impacted your life in any way?
Share your COG experience with us and please indicate the number of COG editions you've participated in at the end of your article.
The deadline for submissions is November 15th and the next edition (#84) will return home here at the Creative Gene blog.
Submit your blog article to the next edition of the Carnival of Genealogy using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Thanks for the poster, fM!