Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Michigan Genealogy Resources

I just love it when I come across a new database or other resource that is relevant to my genealogy research. So you can imagine my delight when Miriam published her 52 Weeks of Online American Digital Archives and Databases: Michigan  blog post a couple days ago. So many great resources all in one place! Miriam has been writing this weekly series for each state since the beginning of the year and I've been waiting and waiting for her to get around to "Michigan's week". It's finally here! I don't know how she finds the time to put each of these resource guides together but she really does a great job with them. If your ancestors had ties to Michigan, you'll enjoy and appreciate Miriam's hard work.

You're sure to find some helpful information in Miriam's other helpful resources for Michigan too!

 Michigan Online Historical Directories

 Michigan Online Historical Newspapers

Let's hear it for Miriam! Hip, hip, hooray!

On behalf of all the genealogists researching in Michigan, THANKS MIRIAM!