Thursday, November 03, 2005

NaNo, Day 2

Today's writing went much better. By that I mean that I was able to write more words in less time than yesterday. I didn't have to look up as many details so that helped. I think the fact that it wasn't day one helped too. And probably what helped most was that I wrote in the morning which is when my mind is as it's sharpest.

I created more of the story today which was really fun. But at the same time it had me wondering what my grandparents would say if they read it. Would they laugh? Scoff? Be angry? Would they feel insulted or complimented? Would they disown me? Am I at all close to way things really happened? I can hardly wait to see what I come up with tomorrow. Tomorrow I will try taking the story on the road and writing at Hines Park. Perhaps I will feel even more inspired! Word total as of today: 3903.