Friday, February 01, 2008

Four Blogs Worth a Visit

The Creative Gene blog has been getting some publicity lately. I always appreciate when people promote and link to my blog and I try to return the favor in kind. I also like to spotlight new blogs when I get a chance because I remember how hard it was for me to get myself noticed when I first started blogging. With that in mind, I'd like to share some blogs with you and encourage you to head on over and check them out.

Thanks to Harold over at Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog for featuring my blog in his post All Things Michigan and Polish. I love the idea of a "midwest genealogy" blog. I'm looking forward to reading more from him.

Thanks to Brad at MiLife MiTimes blog for featuring my Snapshot 1908: Detroit article in his article Photo Exploration of 1908 Detroit. This blog has been around for a while but it was new to me. I always enjoy finding new blogs about Michigan. :-)

Stop by and visit Elisabeth's blog, The Polish Genealogy Project, if you're looking for Polish genealogy resources. She's got a bunch of 'em.

Kathy Jones-Kristof dropped me a line to let me know that she's got a new genealogy blog. If you're looking for Genealogy Help and Hints, that's what she's about.

That's it for today. Seven posts, Whew! Have a great weekend!