Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Playing Randy's Meme!

Randy at GeneaMusings has tagged me for a meme. It looks like a fun one so here goes...

10 Years Ago I...
  1. I was a budding entrepreneur having just started my graphics and web design business.
  2. I was a genealogy newbie having just begun my research/addiction.
  3. I got my first digital camera (1 megapixel!) and never took film photos again.
  4. I got my first cell phone (Qualcom) and haven't been without one since.
  5. I hung out at jazz clubs and partied most every weekend.
5 Things on Today's To-Do List...
  1. Write my COG post (did it)
  2. Update 3 websites for my clients (did it)
  3. Answer/clear the inboxes of my 3 primary email accounts (did it) (well, OK, almost got them all cleared! ;-) No one ever gets totally caught up on email do they? LOL!
  4. Download and tag the autumn photos I took yesterday that were still in my camera (did it)
  5. Photograph the pieces I will write about for my next Polish American heritage post (didn't get to this one) :-(
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
  1. Dark chocolate
  2. Apples with peanut butter
  3. Ice cream (lately I've had a thing for pumpkin ice cream)
  4. Cookies (that reminds me, I need to add "make pumpkin cookies" to my to-do list ;-)
  5. Ruffles potato chips
5 Places I Have Lived...
  1. Dearborn, Michigan
  2. Cambridge Springs, Pennsylvania (for one month ;-)
  3. Ann Arbor, Michigan
  4. Melvindale, Michigan
  5. Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 Jobs I Have Had...
  1. Cashier (KMart, Kohls)
  2. Shipping clerk (Heublein)
  3. Social Worker
  4. Clinical Therapist
  5. Website designer (self employed)
Here are 5 Genea-Bloggers I'm tagging:
Pass it on!