Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Time is Here!

I'm joining in footnoteMaven's 3rd annual blog caroling chorus. Two years ago I joined in with my favorite Polish carol (not to be missed!). Last year I shared Silver Bells and Blue Christmas. And this year I'm going with a song from my all-time favorite Christmas TV show, A Charlie Brown Christmas.



Christmas time is here
Happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of the year

Snowflakes in the air
Carols everywhere
Olden times and ancient rhymes
Of love and dreams to share

Sleigh bells in the air
Beauty everywhere
Yuletide by the fireside
And joyful memories there

Christmas time is here
We'll be drawing near
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHARLIE BROWN!
(And all of my friends and fellow Genea-Bloggers!)