Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's Official

I made it official today. I registered for this year's NaNoWriMo competition. The title of my novel is Hear the Linden Tree (I will commonly refer to it as HLT). It doesn't get as good a score (44.2%) on the Lulu Titlescorer as last year's novel, Conquering Foxman (79.6%) but I'm fond of it anyway.

I'm still hard at work on my research but I hope to move on to creating story lines and developing a plot next week. Once I get the bulk of my research organized I can begin writing up character portraits of the main characters.

The first meeting of my local NaNoWriMo writers group will be in Ann Arbor on October 25th. I'm looking forward to seeing which writers from last year will be taking up the pen again and meeting the newbies for this year's competition. November 1st is just a few weeks away!

Technorati Tags:||