Sunday, November 19, 2006

Carnival of Genealogy, 12th Edition is Posted

Susan Kitchens has done a fabulous job with this the 12th edition of the Carnival of Genealogy on her blog Family Oral History, Using Digital Tools. She is a gifted writer and her gift comes through in this Carnival. It just goes to show you how each of us can create a wonderful genealogy resource in our own individual ways. Her writing style is very different from mine or from Kimberly Powell's (who was kind enough to host the previous edition of the Carnival of Genealogy). It's almost as if she's saying, "Come take my hand and we'll stroll together through the world of family history technology". It's like she's telling us the story of how others are using technology to capture their family history as well as how they've overcome obstacles they've encountered in the process. Check it out and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you so much, Susan, for hosting this edition of the Carnival of Genealogy. I'm very grateful to you for pitching in here so that I can write my NaNoWriMo novel. I couldn't do it and continue the Carnival without your help. THANK YOU! Great Job!