Tuesday, March 06, 2007

On Editing My Novel... and Other Updates

It looks like I'm going to be editing my most recent NaNoWriMo novel, Hear the Linden Tree. I asked a couple people to read the draft and they both gave me good feedback. My daughter has offered to help me with the task of editing (she knows more about that sort of thing than I do). All I need to do now is find the time to work on it. First I have to do my income tax return :-7 , then I have to finish my cookbook project (which I'm struggling to get off the ground), and then I may be able to tackle the editing of my novel. Optimistically, I could start on it before summer is over.

As long as I'm giving updates... I won't call myself a tea afficionado but I am drinking more tea than ever before. I haven't replaced my Diet Coke with tea in all instances but in some at least.

I'm doing a pretty good job of keeping up with my memoirs (using Miriam's prompts) although I'd love to have a free day to spend writing and get totally caught up. I'm not doing so well with my digital scrapbooking. I just haven't been able to make enough time to create one a week like I had planned.

And then there's the tagging-the-photos thing... I'm better but still not consistent. There's definitely room for improvement here!