Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Greetings and Reflections

I thought about writing up something about Polish Easter customs but I just ran out out of time. I was going to change the colors of my blog today to spring/Easter pastels but I find I'm not in the mood. I do want to wish you all a Happy Easter and I'll share with you this photo of a quiet reflective moment from the candlelight Easter Liturgy Mass at St. Joseph Church last night.

While we were inside praying, outside the winds were howling, the snow was coming down heavily and it truly looked more like Christmas than Easter. I'm trying to remember the warm spring days we've had recently but it's not working for me.

I think about Randy playing tourist this weekend in warm San Diego and I'm envious. Then I think about Apple getting dumped on with a lot more snow than we got and I feel grateful. It's nice to have cyber friends to help keep things in perspective for me. :-)

Wishing you all a Happy Easter, indoors or out, making special memories with special people.