Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Feelin' the Love!

I am certainly feeling the love from my Genea-blogging sisters here in Michigan! First it was Jessica (Jessica's Gene Journal) who honored me with the "I Heart Your Blog" award and then Brenda (Grand Traverse Area Genealogical Society) was kind enough to send the award my way too :-) Thank you, ladies, for thinking so favorably of my blog!

I wouldn't say there are a lot of us blogging from Michigan but what we lack in quantity we make up for in quality! So I am especially delighted to share the stage with the few, the proud (of our state and heritage), the Marines esteemed Michigan Genea-bloggers! Yeah! And on that note, I'm going to pass this award on to a few of my other Michigan Genea-blogging sisters, Ceil Jensen (Polish Pioneers of Calument Michigan and Photo Studios of Detroit's Pol-Ams 1875-1950), Waleria (Niwiska, Poland), and Cheryl (Two Sides of the Ocean). Together we are all the sisterhood of Michigan Genea-bloggers! Woo Hoo!

~*~*~*~

Before I had a chance to post this, I got this award from yet another esteemed individual. She is not from Michigan but she's a star in her own right and I appreciate the award from you, Professor Dru (Find Your Folks)! Thanks!