Wednesday, December 01, 2010

COG 100 Count Down

Good morning! It's now 8am Eastern Standard Time and at this point I have received 86 submissions for the 100th edition of the Carnival of Genealogy. We only need 14 more get to 100. We're soooo close! Can we do it? There are 19 hours left before the deadline (midnight in Hawaii). If you still want to get in on THE genealogy-blogging event of the year, it's not too late! If you've already submitted an article and you have an idea for another... bring it! A few people have already submitted multiple articles so don't be shy!

I believe we can reach 100. Today. Our community of genealogy bloggers constantly amaze me with their dedication and writing talent. In my heart I know you'll come through for me. My mind, however, is getting a little worried. So to try to calm my worried mind I'M BEGGING YOU! Please contribute an article on, "there's one in every family", to COG 100!!! You'll put a big smile on my face :-D