Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Humor

I am so far behind with my Christmas preparations that I'm wondering if it's even possible for it to just "all come together" nicely at the end like it always seems to do. Unexpected (family) problems have thrown me for a loop and completely distracted me from all that is Christmas. I have struggled to put together my Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories posts and will make every attempt to finish the last few but my time is at a premium. No cookies baked yet. Not done with shopping or wrapping. No shopping lists made for groceries.

But I did find a moment to laugh, thanks to Janice Brown at Cow Hampshire. I'll share that with you here because it's just a hoot!



Thank you, Janice. Once again my GeneaBlogger friend has come through with a laugh when I most needed it. This very clever cartoon was created by her.

"Naughty elves in Santa's Toy Shop include Craig Manson of GeneaBlogie, Apple of Apple's Tree, Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings, Jasia of Creative Gene, and Miriam of Ancestories, The Stories of My Ancestors."

Check out Janice's blog post for even more cartoon giggles!